Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where can you find a lawyer for a civil case, that does not envolve a l lot of money?

Georgia. I don't have a lot of money to put into case. Just looking for reasonable lawyer fees.Where can you find a lawyer for a civil case, that does not envolve a l lot of money?
I needed to find my girlfriend a lawyer for her divorce. We do not have alot of money so I started calling around and found lawyers that would sit down and talk with me. When I did that I told them of our financial situation and just asked for help. It took a couple of weeks but I did finally find a lawyer who didn't represent me but found someone who would.(i also traded some of my lab or out for the retainer.)


Lawyers will very often work with you.


Hope this helps.





Also I apologize for the stupid remark You are obviously not that.Where can you find a lawyer for a civil case, that does not envolve a l lot of money?
Try the Attorney General's office. In Pennsylvania we can use the AG's office for small cases and it is a free service. Just look in the phone book under state governments.
Do you want a lawyer that ';does not involve a lot of money';


or does you case ';not involve a lot of money';?
Check those that advertised alot on tv, they might be the least expensive.
Unless the attorney can make enough money from his 35-50% of the possible award, he will generally not take the case. My guess would be that if the possible reward was not over $20,000. it would NOT pay for an attorney to take the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment