Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I there is a criminal case , which I assisted the Police to file, can I file a civil case the same time?

The individual in question has confessed to the police and the Federal Government is involved. Should I start to file a civil suite to protect myself. This has to do with embezzlement.If I there is a criminal case , which I assisted the Police to file, can I file a civil case the same time?
Yes, however you may want to wait until after a conviction is entered, so long as the statute of limitations hasn't run. If convicted you don't have to prove the facts of the embezzlement.If I there is a criminal case , which I assisted the Police to file, can I file a civil case the same time?
You file a civil case if you suffered damages caused by the person in question. If you were a victim of the person, then you should/could file a civil suite. If the victim was a neighbor, employer or other, then you would not file a civil suite.





Perhaps you could repost your question with how you were victimized by this person and why you feel the need to ';protect yourself';.

No comments:

Post a Comment